I’ve been getting quite a few questions lately, mostly in email form, that I just haven’t had time to reply to all of them so I thought I would do it in this format!
The questions I am answering today include:
- When should you start homeschooling?
- How do you homeschool preschool?
- Where are my old preschool guides?
- Best advice for new homeschoolers?
- How do you plan a year?
- Do you have academic goals for each age?
- Any tips for homeschooling with a baby and toddler?
- Any unschooling resources?
- How do I balance homeschooling and working?
- Which Bible translation do we use?
- As a Christian, how do I navigate which books my kids should read?
- A Christian book series suggestion for an eight-year-old boy?
Listen to the podcast episode:
Watch on YouTube:
LINKS, BOOKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- my literature focused preschool curriculum: A Story-Filled Year can be found in my shop or for free with the Intentional Homeschooling Membership
- my Homeschool Vision Planner can be found in my shop or for free with the Intentional Homeschooling Membership
- a list of my broad homeschool goals from pre-k to grade 3
- Episode 004: Using Literature as a Spine in Your Homeschool
- a great ebook on unschooling: An Unschooling Manifesto
- a great video on unschooling I like: Unschooling Explained by Knorpp and South, they’ve recently put out a video called Unschooling: How to Get Started that I have not yet watched but plan to do so asap
- a whole bunch of book lists I’ve created over the years
- The Chronicles of Narnia
- The Wilderking Trilogy
- The Knights of Arrathrae
- Kingdom series
- sign up for my homeschool newsletter to find out what we’re reading each week
- join the Intentional Homeschooling Membership and get access to lots of literature-based resources, homeschool printables, exclusive videos, and more for just $30/year!
WANT EVEN MORE?
If you want access to even more homeschool resources, printables, a mama seasonal book club, an online community, and more; come join the Intentional Homeschooling Membership!
Also, be sure to sign up for my homeschool newsletter, I share some of the books we are reading each week in each newsletter!