As mothers we should be continually learning and growing so today I wanted to talk about mother culture and creating a mother curriculum.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST EPISODE:
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LINKS, BOOKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 004: Using Literature as a Spine in Your Homeschool
- White Bird by R. J. Palacio
- The Story of Christianity
- 50 Classics I Want to Read Before I Die – you can download and print the list for yourself
- sign up for my homeschool newsletter to find out what we’re reading each week
- join the Intentional Homeschooling Membership and get access to lots of literature-based resources, homeschool printables, exclusive videos, and more for just $30/year!
WANT EVEN MORE?
If you want access to even more homeschool resources, printables, a mama seasonal book club, an online community, and more; come join the Intentional Homeschooling Membership!
Also, be sure to sign up for my homeschool newsletter, I share some of the books we are reading each week in each newsletter!