I asked my nine year old son for a list of his favorite books and here’s what he told me!
OR WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LINKS, BOOKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- sign up for my homeschool newsletter to find out what we’re reading each week
- join the Intentional Homeschooling Membership and get access to lots of literature-based resources, homeschool printables, exclusive videos, and more!
- my 12-year-old’s favorite books
- chapter books for boys – a video we did last year
- Karen’s Roller Skates
- Investi Gators
- Agents of S.U.I.T.
- Dog Man
- Captain Underpants
- Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Henry Huggins
- Sideways Stories from Wayside School
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Fortunately, The Milk
- The Smartest Kid in the Universe
- Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus
- Mr. Lemoncello’s Library
- The Wild Robot
- On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness
- Harry Potter
- Amari and the Night Brothers
- Keeper of the Lost Cities
WANT EVEN MORE?
If you want access to even more homeschool resources, printables, a mama seasonal book club, an online community, and more; come join the Intentional Homeschooling Membership!
Also, be sure to sign up for my homeschool newsletter, I share some of the books we are reading each week in each newsletter!