I asked my 12 year old daughter for a list of her favorite books and here’s what she told me!
We did a similar video nearly two years ago where she shared some of her favorites she had recently read, you can check that video out here.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST EPISODE:
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LINKS, BOOKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- sign up for my homeschool newsletter to find out what we’re reading each week
- join the Intentional Homeschooling Membership and get access to lots of literature-based resources, homeschool printables, exclusive videos, and more!
- The Spiderwick Chronicles
- Harry Potter
- Keeper of the Lost Cities
- A Series of Unfortunate Events
- To Stand on My Own
- If I Die Before I Wake
- Words on Fire
- my favorite Jennifer A. Nielsen: A Night Divided
- Wednesday Wars
- Okay for Now
- Dear Ally, How Do You Write a Book?
- Christian Heroes Then & Now: Ida Scudder
- One for the Murphys
- Forget Me Not
- Worst-Case Collin
- Absolutely Truly
- All Fall Down
- Greetings From Witness Protection
- Caleb and Kit
- Closer to Nowhere
- Aggie & Me
WANT EVEN MORE?
If you want access to even more homeschool resources, printables, a mama seasonal book club, an online community, and more; come join the Intentional Homeschooling Membership!
Also, be sure to sign up for my homeschool newsletter, I share some of the books we are reading each week in each newsletter!