Today I’m sharing lots of good books we read in the last two months in our homeschool!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST EPISODE:
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LINKS, BOOKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- sign up for my homeschool newsletter to find out what we’re reading each week
- Using Literature as a Spine Podcast Episode
- Using Literature as a Spine Workshop
- join the Intentional Homeschooling Membership and get access to lots of literature-based resources, homeschool printables, exclusive videos, and more for just $30/year!
- Corrie ten Boom: The Watchmaker’s Daughter
- William Tyndale: The Smuggler’s Flame
- John Wesley
- What Was D-Day?
- I Survived Graphic Novels
- Titanic book & resource blog post
- Historical Books Based on Time Period
- Escaping the Titanic
- Jane Austen (Great Lives in Graphics)
- Anne Frank (Great Lives in Graphics)
- The Brontes
- Atlas of Cats
- Agents of S.U.I.T.
- Refugees on the Run
- All Fall Down
- Ground Zero
WANT EVEN MORE?
If you want access to even more homeschool resources, printables, a mama seasonal book club, an online community, and more; come join the Intentional Homeschooling Membership!
Also, be sure to sign up for my homeschool newsletter, I share some of the books we are reading each week in each newsletter!