I get lots of questions about homeschooling and I decided to bring Jared in for a Q & A video because homeschooling does not fall completely on my shoulders, it’s something we do as we live life together as a family.
In the video we are tackling these:
- how is unschooling going?
- what if your husband isn’t on board with homeschooling?
- what is your favorite part of homeschooling?
- how do you make sure you are following your local curriculum?
- how do we manage with extra curricular activities?
- how to we make individual Bible reading part of kids’ day?
- how do we homeschool while adjusting to a new foster care placement?
- with not requiring a lot of book work, do our kids ever revolt when asked to do something?
- how do we plan your homeschool year?
- how do we keep records of what we’ve covered?
- do we foresee any future concerns with homeschooling?
- how has your teaching degree helped with homeschooling?
- how do you make sure your kids are getting enough socialization?
- my free homeschool vision planner book
- I like to keep track of our homeschool week using the weekly spread from my homeschool mini planner
- curious about unschooling? I have a free online workshop on the topic called Unschooling with Intention
- follow along with my homeschool Instagram account
- subscribe on YouTube